Position: Senior Architect (Chủ Trì Thiết Kế Kiến Trúc)
- Create schematic designs, prepare drawings and review plans prepared by junior staff;
- Plan layout of project and integrate engineering elements into unified design for client review and approval.
- Prepare operating and maintenance manuals, studies, and reports.
- Use computer-assisted design software and equipment to prepare project designs and plans.
- Apply for building and other relevant permits.
- Familiar to design permit submission to authorities (planning, fire fighting, basic design);
- Experience with design documentation preparation throughout design phases: concept design, schematic design, design, design development, construction design.
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture, preferable from University of Architecture of Ho Chi Minh City.
- At least three years of experience of working as a professional architect.
- Good English skills.
- Attractive salary and bonus corresponding to capacity and project performance.
- Social insurance and health insurance as well as other benefits as regulated by Vietnamese labor law.
- We offer a working environment that is very young, friendly, comfortable and supportive. Joining in our team, you will have great opportunity to get fast and stable career advance.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send your full Resume in English with photo and expected salary to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Ms. Trang Nguyen – HR Manager or to our Company address above. This position is urgently needed, so we would greatly welcome the applications coming soon.